Preparing your Listed property for a 360° photo shoot is a essential step in making sure you see quality results in your virtual tour photography. Today, and more now with the COVID-19, Virtual tours become CRUCIAL and they are a person’s first impression of a place, so it’s the responsibility of the Sales representative/Brokerage Company to make sure that impression is a great one by prepping in advance.
Virtual Tour photo-shoot will take no more than 2 hours. I will be photographing both the inside and outside of your home, including all of the major rooms. I normally do not photograph the garage unless it has special features. It is always a good idea that the owner or occupants the property will be out of the property for this time.
This is just a “check List”, but be “beyond it” if you think it is necessary. ivermectin for parakeets
- If you have special features of your home that are not obvious, please let me know about these so I can include them in the shoot.
- Contain pets in the garage or out of sight.
- Remove all vehicles from driveways and do not park directly in front of the house.
- Move garbage cans so they cannot be seen from the street. ivermectin 10mg dzialanie
- Remove all garden tools including hoses and sprinklers.
- Mow and rake yard.
- Sweep driveways, sidewalks and patios.
- Trim as much as possible all the big trees in front and back of the property, especially those that hide the view of the property. stromectol over the counter australia
- Turn on all interior lights. Check that all the light bulbs works.
- Clear off counter tops in kitchen and bathroom areas. Put down the seat and cover seat of all the toilets.
- Remove photos, notes and papers from the refrigerator.
- Turn ceiling fans and televisions off.
- De-clutter rooms which may be excessively furnished. They do not photograph well.
- Make all beds and tidy bedrooms. Make sure all clothes are hung, or put out of sight.
- Remove piles of newspaper and magazines.
- Tuck all indoor trash cans out of view in a closet or cupboard.
- Let me know if your home contains valuable works of art. I can edit photos to make these items unrecognizable.
- Clean…. Clean…. Clean.
Lastly, walking the property before the photoshoot can catch areas you may have missed while staging and prepping. Stand in the middle of the room and spin slowly around the room. Look for anything that seems out of place. Walk the halls and common areas to go over your prep checklist. If it seems out of place, it probably is.
Be thorough and check every last detail before the shoot.